Save up to 20%!
What is a Mixed Load Collection?
Mixed load Collections are large quantity collections of baled or palletised waste. Our articulated lorry with truck mounted forklift (Moffett) can carry over 20 tonnes of materials in one collection. The main baled or palletised waste types we collect are plastic bales, cardboard bales and paper bales, however we can collect other waste such as wood and other one-off collections, call us today to see how we can help your business.
Why choose Simply Waste Solutions?
Our mixed load collection service can be offered as a wait and load collection or stand trailers can be provided for full loads, maximising value by being able to choose when to load your trailer. The service operates on a radial distance banding system with our West London depot being the centre point for all journeys. Having a mounted forklift at the back of the artic, allows us to load the trailer ourselves, particularly useful if you don’t have your own forklift or if you do, but don’t want to tie up your driver’s valuable time.
We can offer a complete solution to most your waste management needs by providing the containers, equipment, aftersales support service and collection of materials all under the Simply name.
Earn Money on Your Waste
Once your bales have been collected they are consolidated and weighed in order to give fair rebates based on what we’ve taken from your site. The rebate payment rates are linked to www.letsrecycle.com, giving excellent value for your commodities.
- Versatile and flexible mixed load collections including plastic, cardboard and paper
- Quick, reliable and efficient (the same service from Simply you’ve come to know and love)
- Set transport rates and rebates
- Self-loading with our Moffett (if required)
- Wide coverage area – contact us for more information on coverage
- Prompt payment of rebates
- High flexibility – the use of our trailer system allows you to maximise productivity by having the decision on when to load to best suit your business
- Large loading capacity – up to 20 tonnes
- Greener supply chain – the use of bulk haulage considerably reduces pollutant emissions, especially the greenhouse gas CO², in relation to road transport. The environment, society and last but not least, your customers will thank you for it.