The Results: Recycling Roadshow

Recycling roadshow at Ealing Broadway station. Simply Waste Solutions wheelie bin posts and coaster merchandise on table

We are typically a B2B business, but recently we hosted an Educational Roadshow for one of our customers that allowed us to interact with the public.

This was a great opportunity for us to gauge public awareness of what can and can’t be recycled. After speaking to hundreds of people at this two-day event, we have discovered that many people struggle to recycle items correctly.

During the roadshow, we asked members of the public one question, “Are you 100% confident that you know how to recycle correctly?” 60% of the people we asked stated that they were confident at recycling, whilst the other 40% weren’t sure and had many questions for us to answer.

On the second day, we provided examples of waste to test the people who said they were confident and educate those that weren’t. Many people changed their answer when asked to place waste in the correct bin. We are delighted to say that after this event, we believe that many people walked away with some new recycling knowledge, for example; what to do with their disposable coffee cups.

If your business wants to increase its recycling knowledge; whether it’s for internal staff or customers who visit the premises, contact us today to find out what we can do for you.

Email our sales team
Call us on 03330 433 033
Message us via live chat
Or go to Educational Roadshows for more information.